I would like to introduce a new platform solely developed by me for my personal use and now i am making it public so everyone can use of it.
I wanted an mobile optimized realtime tracker of coins profile. CoinLogs was born with the investment of time around 10 hours, 8 cup of coffee and 2$ for domain registration. Coinlogs.com is hosted on Cloud VPS sponsored by Windows Azure.
URL : http://coinlogs.com/
Some features of CoinLogs. (Trust me, these are very little and i am planning to enhance it more)
- Lovely Mobile optimized layout (Powered by bootstrap)
- Real Time – No need to Refresh your browser.
- Get rates with every 4 Seconds API call – ( With the power of Windows Azure, CoinLogs API fetches rates from various exchanges very quickly )
- Live/Offline ticker – (offline message displays if you are disconnected from the internet, Or coinlogs API is dead)
- Show a bitcoin/litecoin ticker logo on your website with realtime exchange rates.
- BTC rates provided by mtgox and LTC profile provided by BTC-e.
Task currently i am working on
- Inhouse API – Work has been done but still didn’t made it for public. Users can fetch latest rates quickly. (No restrictions, everyone can make API requests every seconds)
- More ALT coin options (I would require your sudgessions on which coins profile you want.)
- Multi-lingual and multi currencies conversion support. (expected this week)
- Custom tickers – You will be having option to upload your own image and exchange rates will be displayed on it.
…… etc and others hell lot of features.
For this platform i have preferred Windows Azure Virtual Server with NGINX stack. For the better availability and reach, I am setting up 3 other instances will be located at East Asia, South Asia and North US. And of-course, Azure CDN is there but I would rather prefer MAXCDN.
Anyways, i am open for any suggestions and requests. i would request everyone in this community to take the initiative to review my service and provide me your comments.
And yes, don’t forget to visit CoinLogs through Mobile Device.